Coat : Depop
VS.
Fur coat : Boot Sale
I am absolutely obsessed with the boyfriend blazer/coat this winter !! However they all seem to be a bit pricey this year. I have bought about 4 different boyfriend coats and took all of them back because they are too massive for me .. these coats don't seem to be made for petite women, they seem to drown me as I'm only 5ft3.
I love all the different colours, textures and patterns that they all have, if you are going to spend the money, don't go for the boring black or white, go bright, stripy or checked, stand out and be sassy. Also make sure what are getting is warm as a lot of them tend to be very thin and it's getting super chilly now!!
VS.
1. Lily Vintage
3.Asos
6.Asos
I am in LOVE with these fur coats, they all have so much flaw and different characteristics !! I went shopping looking for a fur coat in Brighton thinking it's the perfect place to go however as everyone knows its hard to find the exact item you want in the right size when it comes to vintage shopping and they are also very pricey. Misguided has a whole range of amazing fur coats for a great price and plus they will have your size. If you are looking for a vintage fur coat, Asos marketplace is simply the place to go, there are tons of them, most of them ranging from £30-80 which isn't too shabby. If you are willing to spend some extra dollar then go for a colourful and patterned one like above and you'll be just as groovy as Dee-lite...





No comments:
Post a Comment