Pages

Thursday, 9 October 2014

My 21st - Silent Disco

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


SILENT DISCO





Unitard: Tirade 13 £50
Shoes: Boohoo £22
Belt : H&M £12.99



I am such a huge sucker for festivals, being around my friends, camping, surrounded by all my favorite artists as well as it being a huge fashion show.
For my 21st I wanted to have a silent disco with all my close friends with the theme of festivals! I used a great company called Silent Noize  based in Birmingham. The headsets allowed 3 channels with amazing prices including delivery - 50 headsets = £130. The amazing thing about these headsets was that I could make my own playlists all night meaning I didn't need to hire a DJ or sitting by the computer all night choosing songs. 

The festival theme went down really well everyone made such an effort to dress up, there was glitter, bindis, bucket hats and Hawaiian shirts everywhere. I got my amazing floral unitard handmade for me by the amazing Tirade 13 for only £50: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Tirade13  

Earlier on in the summer I had my first Glastonbury experience which is without a doubt the most amazing experience/holiday i have ever been on. This was the inspiration for my 21st theme, most of my friends went as well so they were able to enjoy the music as much as me!!

 Playlist Sneak peak :
Arcade Fire - Here Comes the Night time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eepfdrU55KA
Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Walking Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz9IJkLnpuY
  Robin s - Show me love https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qImH-0UCHI
Caribou - Can't do without you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI2Et19vDCM
Major Lazor - Get free ft. Amber (of dirty projectors) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytIfSuy_mOA














2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks so cool :) Feel free to check mine out too?

    http://eatsweatstyle.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Our 21st seems so boring compared to this!!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete