Pages

Monday, 23 March 2015

70's back


Playsuit : Motel Rocks


Top : Topshop
Skirt : Topshop


Dress : Motel Rocks


So the 70s is back, an I'm so excited about it. Everything about the era was perfect; the clothes, music and Twiggy.  Motel Rocks is doing everything right, they have all the fancy materials, patterns and colours. I am obsessing over the most glamorous playsuit (above) that has ever been produced! Thank you Motel !!

I am also going to take this chance to make my whole playlist revolve around the amazing Fleetwood Mac!




3 comments:

  1. Nice post. Love it. '70s are my favourite. xx

    alexacidillustrations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this trend, especially that Topshop top! I'm currently doing a giveaway on my fashion blog if you'd like to check it out? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 70s trend is a beaut. it's so versatile! I've practically spent my wages in my head already! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete