Pages

Friday, 19 December 2014

MOTHER FUNKER











Playsuit : Asos £7
Hat : Misguided £12.99
Shoes : Lamoda £34.99
Faux septum ring : Lamoda £4.99


I have been dying for these boots recently but decided to treat myself, i never actually thought i would buy a pair of these but I'm loving them! Get on to Asos as soon as possible ! they have a Huge sale, i have been trying to get a dress/playsuit of this style for ages but could never find them at a reasonable price or the right size but Asos saved the day, £7!! 
I have wanted a septum ring for ages but too much a of a woos to get it pierced so thanks to Lamoda for making the fake ones.

The boots and the bright colours are giving off funky vibes so here a playlist full of funky tunes.

PLAYLIST

Sunshine -Flight Facilities, Raggae Watts


Don't Fuck with my money - Penguin Prison


Don't Deny your heart - Hot Chip



You're not good enough - Blood Orange



Devendra Banhart - Lover







8 comments:

  1. love this outfit! i have a pair of boots identical to these and adore them! x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is awesome. You seem like such a cool gal too! I'm not ashamed to admit I've been stalking your blog and loving! xx

    Emily ⎜ Daisy Locks

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love your boots! they go perfect with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous boots and I love the faux septum ring! I've always wanted to try one but I've never been bold enough to, it suits you!

    http://mylovelierdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is amazing! I adore the faux septum ring (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So in love with these chunky over the knee boots and your pinky lipstick! you rock it

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! To see the rules, go to www.justlovelifemore.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete