Skirt : Missguided
3.KARIZMA
How amazing are these ? There is something about the holographic style that put me in a good mood, it's the psychedlic look or the shimmer of the material that just puts a smile on my face. So i have linked you a few pages to shop directly, if you want to look for a range of things, best to look at Asos and Asos marketplace. Last year I started to notice the hologram working its way in to the shops but it was very limited, I'm glad now that it's being embraced.

I know I have mentioned this before, but those of you who don't know what Depop is or don't have it, GET IT, honestly you won't regret it. It's like a hint of Instagram mixed with eBay but better! Not only do you buy clothes but it's a great app to help you get rid of all those hidden treasures that you never wear but is worth more than 50p at a boot sale, it's even an easy way to start up a little buisness of either handmade or vintage clothes (whatever you want!)
And for those of you who do have it, check out the lovely Jade Clark who sells the most amazing items of clothing, a lot of them being holographic. I am completely in love with her halter neck crop tops, the fluffiness, the pastel colours, holograms, and the sassiest of logos have such uniqueness. They are literally perfect! Make sure to take a look !
Photography
Tomás Saraceno is an Argentinean architect/photographer/contemporary artist who lives in Berlin. I am literally blown away by Saraceno's interactive floating sculptures. Poetic Cosmos of the breath is an experimental solar dome that was launched in Essex, 2007 at dawn. It was inspired by the 70's film 'Hu-man'' created by Dominic Michaelis. I love the use of colours, people and the landscape behind, the photographs just make it look like a whole other magical world.
Take a look at the video to see how Saraceno and his team conducted the experiment. Its truly amazing!
Playlist
All these colours and patterns have put me in a psychedellic mood !
Here are some songs that i think reflect this holographic post. Check the videos out, loads of colour and animations.
Tame Impala - Feels like we only go backwards
Grimes - Genesis
Metronomy - Reservoir
Route 94 - My Love
MGMT - Time to pretend











I love this style! Amazing selection of pictures Millie!
ReplyDeleteXO
Jeanne
http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com
So different yet I love it
ReplyDeletewww.internetlyaddicted.blogspot.co.uk
Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI love hologram pieces, great post! xx
ReplyDeleteVIVA EPERNAY
Really great post, I am totally feeling the whole holographic thing! Depop is quickly becoming an obsession too, I actually am keeping a holo clutch bag in my likes at the moment:')
ReplyDelete//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx
Wow, stunning photos! <3
ReplyDeletehttp://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com
Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing style with us! ♡ I have a dumb question maybe ... uww´s how you can make your lashes look that good? It make your eyes look awesome!*^^*♡
ReplyDeleteThis style is really pshychedelic i don't know If I could handle it with clothes and wear it looking good is not in my veins maybe? HAHA kidding ^_^
It were such an awesome playlist too! really inspiring while you look Tomas work.
Greetings!
Yul♡
http://winterwonderlandbouquet.blogspot.com/
PD: don't know what happened with the other comment lol I'm sorry!
I am glad you enjoy it ! I use 3 different mascaras, basically i just keep applying till they are thick, thanks so much.
Deletelovely to hear from you !
Millie xxx
Oh my gosh I love that Grimes song and holographic things - I've just not found a way to incorporate it into my style yet. I reckon I'm going to start with some holographic shoes.
ReplyDeleteCats In Crop Tops