Pages

Friday, 16 January 2015

Spanish Sahara




Frill crop top : Misguided
Trousers : Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Topshop
Hat : Misguided

I'm really missing the summer, so I thought I would be optimistic by wearing this top to make myself feel better. I really love these smart patterned trousers from Urban Outfitters. I actually have the matching shirt, which fairly soon I will make another blog post showing both of them together. This is an outfit I would probably wear going out for drinks. 








13 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit!! Love your top and how you matched it with a fedora hat and pokadot trousers, love it!

    http://v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is gorgeous! I miss the summer sooo much, hating this cold weather!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore the trousers! And the frill crop top too actually - I've never seen a crop like that!

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ar wow love this look! :D think I might get this top!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. Your style is always on point!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I'm so desperate for summer to come back too!
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! Those trousers are gorgeous!

    Andrea
    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look and I need to buy that top ASAP!

    The Glitter Den

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look! thanks for the comment, so so glad I found your blog xx


    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww girl you're so cute and pretty! Love your top and your blog is so cool! Would you like to follow each other? Would love to stay in touch! xx

    http://kimivioletgold.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that outfit x

    http://corinnexdavies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love this outfit, it's perfect for the summer, I miss it too haha. Can't wait to see the matching top! :)
    Kaylee Jo's Fashion Show
    kayleejowilliamson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete