Top - Rokit £10
Bucket Hat - Rokit £8
Skirt - American Apparel £40
Shoes - vagabond
Apologies to everyone for the lack of posts within this last month, it's been absolutely hectic. I have been doing a placement in London with Get Involved Ltd. which are the company that do marketing and PR for Bestival, Camp Bestival and Common People, it's been so much fun and great experience but I'm sadly now on my last week. Anyway back to fashion, I have been searching for a furry bucket hat for ages now !! Because they are all vintage, they all are random sizes which, unluckily for me they are mostly huge. But after a long day out in London I managed to be lucky enough to find a leopard print one in my size. I also found this stunning mesh/velvet number from Rokit, it's just so perfect especially because it has a turtleneck which is my favourite breed of top.
Here is a lovely playlist for you lovely people :






Beautiful top! I love how you've styled it x
ReplyDeletewww.looking-glass.ca
love this look! the top is so nice :) and great song picks xx
ReplyDeleteelly from alldeathbydiamonds
love it - you look so 90s! x
ReplyDeleteThe hat looks amazing on you! I reckon look like a right idiot if I tried to rock a bucket hat! x
ReplyDelete